Do you ever feel like CHAOS is running your life?
That an overwhelmed schedule is fighting for the space where meaning and connection occurs between your family and friendships?
We live in a world where things are changing and moving at a staggering rate. From news and media to culture and carpools, busy has become the new status symbol.
If we’re not frantically running around with 8 million things to do, somehow we don’t think we’re measuring up. Believe me, I get it.
But have you stopped long enough to notice that everyone is doing MORE but enjoying far LESS?
Have you stilled your heart to see the incredible gift of the small things?
So many times we’re afraid to just stop.
We’re terrified we might miss out or let someone down.
Believe me, I know how hard it is to make the choice to listen to that still small voice that whispers, “it’s too much.”
This month, we’re embarking on a 31-day revolt against busy. Cultivating the courage to make time for noticing the small, still moments that bring sanity to our soul.
We’re going to celebrate saying NO to a busy life so that we can say YES! to a full one.
If you feel overwhelmed and exhausted from the chaotic, breakneck speed of busy and want to train your mind and heart to still, this is the challenge for you!
During this one-month challenge we will:
- Cut out the frivolous, ridiculous or the “just too much” from our jam-packed schedules.
- Make room for white space in our days.
- Stop saying YES when we really need or want to say NO!
- Cultivate an appreciation for small, simple things.
- Celebrate stillness.
- Create meaningful time for ourselves and others.
This won’t always be easy but the best things never are. Sometimes we have to sacrifice some really good things in order to find the very best things of our life.
Chaos does not have to control our lives!
Are you ready to revolt against the status symbol of busy that threatens to run us ragged and leave us feeling empty?
To join this FREE 31 Day Revolt Against Busy Challenge simply sign up in the box below to have each day’s challenge delivered to your inbox.
Or if you prefer not to have the challenges delivered to your inbox you can simply check back here at www.graceuncommon.com each day starting October 1, 2014.
I think it’s going to be a fun and motivating month to take back our lives from the grip of busy and celebrate the still small moments that make us truly rich.
Are you ready?! I’m excited! Let’s do this!
- When you feel busy
- Prepare your mind for action
- Reclaiming your calendar
- Learning how to celebrate stillness
- Not your ordinary shoes
- Set your day for success
- Take the fork
- Learning to trust your own voice
- Creating circles of friendship
- The place where joy lives
- Learning to savor small
- Finding strength in solitude
- Permission to play hooky
- What takes your breath away
- Create a quiet place
- How to live a thousand lives
- The secret that might change everything
- Why you should stop being nice
- Learning life in the kitchen
- Take charge of your to-do list
- Saying no gracefully
- The secret hidden in anxiety
- The secret to discover who you are
- Sometimes we must get lost to be found
- Why pajamas all day is a good idea
- One decision away
- Why it hurts to confess
- Embracing the season you’re in
- Choose what you love
- Creating space to breathe
- The secret in surrender